Linum Consult’s client is an international infrastructure and engineering company, currently seeking a Compliance Officer to deliver advisory compliance support and direction. This role will be based in London, with infrequent travel around Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for an autonomous, independent, driven individual to make their mark on a UK entity, which is part of a much larger international group.
- Developing processes and undertaking regulatory checks at Group level and Project level during the delivery of large-scale infrastructure construction projects, including water, hydropower, road, and rail
- Managing the annual review, update, and communication of the following documents: company policies, manuals, legal registers, roles & responsibilities, environmental aspects register, etc.
- Ensuring the document control spreadsheet is up to date, overseeing internal and external audits, and ensuring recertification of the ISOs 9001, 45001 & 14001
- Ensuring KPI reports are kept up to date
- Providing technical advice on ESG legislation
- Maintaining the training matrix and organise training where necessary
- Supporting other Group entities across Europe, and travelling internationally as required
- Serving as a confidential point of contact for employees to seek clarification on compliance issues or reporting irregularities
- Degree qualified in a suitable subject, such as Governance, Corporate Law, or similar
- At least 10 years of experience in compliance on contracting works for international construction projects; especially rail, road, and renewables
- Ability to take ownership, direct, and influence across the board
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Any foreign language skills would be preferable
- The right to live and work in the UK
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Neill Donald to email@example.com. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.