Linum Consult’s client is currently seeking a Compensation & Benefits Analyst to provide support in the design, implementation, and management of the Compensation & Benefits programmes for their Qatari and regional offices, subsidiaries and joint venture companies. This role will be based in Qatar.
- Conducting surveys and analyses of compensation & benefits offerings at each organisational level within the company
- Evaluating competitors’ compensation & benefits packages by subscribing and submitting data to market surveys and providing information to the Manager of Rewards & Performance Management on policies that may be relevant to improve the current programme
- Administering and assisting with the company’s internal benefit programmes (i.e., retirement, leave policies, life insurance, medical insurance policies)
- Ensuring compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and legal regulations
- Coordinating the communication of compensation and benefits information to other HR groups
- Suggesting any cost-effective benefit enhancements for employee motivation and retention
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR/Finance with demonstrable history in the administration of Compensation & Benefits programmes, or processing payroll
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organisational Psychology, or Commerce
- Excellent analytical skills for quantitative analysis, strong communication & organisational skills, and resourceful
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to [email protected] for the attention of Francis Ryan.