Linum Consult’s client is a major international group. They are currently seeking a Chief Finance Officer to join their new international division, to be based in Mannheim, Germany.
- Being accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company and providing support to branch operations
- Leading and managing a team of accountants
- Producing accurate and timely monthly financial accounts and financial reporting according to the Group’s principles and local requirements
- Supervising all credit management and collection activities, treasury functions, etc.
- Monitoring company and branch financial performance by measuring and analysing results and variances and developing corrective actions; making relevant proposals and carrying out initiatives on cost management, margin management, and any relevant business matters
- Auditing branch administrative processes in a “business partnering” capacity
- Managing all legal, tax, and treasury matters, and ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements (regulatory reporting, VAT requirements, insurance obligations, real estate contracts, etc.)
- Maintaining relationships with external auditors, ensuring deadlines to group schedule are met and investigating findings and recommendations
- Participating in key decisions as a member of the management team
- Producing ad-hoc analyses
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Financial Manager, preferably with some experience in an Audit firm
- Strong knowledge of German tax and legal laws
- Demonstrable history of excellent management skills, ideally within a multicultural international environment
- Experience within the machine service industry or a multi-site company would be advantageous
- Fluency in English is essential, ideally with secondary European language skills
- Must have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and be highly organised
- Excellent computer skills: ERP system and Excel in particular
- Must be willing to travel within Germany, and occasionally to the Head Office internationally
If you fulfil all of the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Frederick Thugniot to email@example.com
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 10 days. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.