Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Business Improvement Specialist to identify, manage, and institutionalise Business Improvement initiatives. This role will be based in their Doha office.
- Developing short term and long-term strategies for business operations and improvement
- Identifying research, tools, and analyses required to achieve objectives for large, complex business strategy projects
- Developing recommendations for optimising business and financial performance
- Planning and conducting Management Review Meetings and compliance process audits at the Business Unit level
- Consulting with business executives on a wide range of issues related to the strategy formulation process, including risk management and new growth opportunities
- Providing thought leadership and contributing to expanding the knowledge base within your area of expertise, which includes developing new methods, techniques and criteria for developing strategy analysis and recommendations
- University degree qualification in Business Administration, with an MBA focused in BPR, ISO/ITIL auditor, or 3 years PMI Certification
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Data Analysis, Business Analysis, and basic exposure to risk assessments, financial forecasting, and auditing
- Training in the latest technologies for BPR, ISO, ITIL, with ITSM tools
- Fluent in English with very strong verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Fatima Rodriguez to email@example.com
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.