Linum Consult’s client is a major international company working within the energy sector. They are currently in the process of expanding and are seeking a Director of Business Development to be based in their office in Amsterdam.
- Identifying, securing, analysing and bringing to completion power sector investment opportunities, both locally in the Netherlands and across the wider European market
- Keeping abreast of current market players and trends, as well as regional and international developments in the power sector
- Ensuring that potential opportunities, leads, and contacts are communicated to and shared with the Chief Business Development Officer and the prospective investments align with the company’s overall Business Development Strategy
- Working closely with the CBDO, you will be responsible for all business development activities of the company taking place within your assigned region
- Liaising and networking with the main business partners to identify new opportunities
- Acting as the first point of contact with business partners
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline from a recognised university, ideally with a master’s degree in Business Administration
- At least 10-15 years’ experience, with 8 years in a similar role and within the energy/power industry
- Good technical understanding of assets and Power & Energy investments
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Good adaptability working in a multinational environment, with exposure to various cultures and customs
- Fluent in Dutch and English, with any other European language skills an advantage
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Francis Ryan to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.