Linum Consult’s client is part of a multinational Tier 1 main contractor – a world leader in structural engineering, currently seeking to expand their UK operations. They are urgently looking for a dynamic Structural Design Engineer, to support and be mentored by Senior Engineers in their West Midlands office.
- Preparing technical documentation for bridge bearings and expansion joints using technical catalogues and calculation tools
- Receiving training from a Senior Bridge Product Designer and Bridge Expansion Joints Design Engineer for any bespoke solutions required
- Taking information from enquiry, reviewing, and raising any questions or clarifications
- Producing 2D layouts, sketches, and other drawings as required
- Assisting the Estimators with tenders
- Degree qualification in Mechanical Civil Engineering
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role, with a good understanding of structural engineering principles
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD 2D
- Good interpersonal and team supporting skills, with strong attention to detail
- Only candidates that already have the right to live and work in the UK can be considered.
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Neill Donald. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.