Linum Consult’s client is a specialist in civil and structural engineering. They are looking for a Bridge Inspector to oversee the temporary works on a major bridge project in the Middle East. This role will be based out of their Dubai office.
The duties of the Bridge Inspector will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Carrying out visual inspections and aerial drone surveys on the temporary works of a major bridge project
- Conducting specialist techniques such as hammer tap surveys, corrosion measurements, defect surveys and dimension measuring
- Conducting specialised investigation work to reinforced concrete and post-tensioned structures
- Carrying out technical reviews against pre-prepared structural capacity assessments
- Collating and reporting on stock asset management data
- Minimum of a Degree qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
- At least 7 years’ experience in bridge inspections, with specific expertise in temporary works
- Previous history of working internationally
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills
- Fluent in English
If you fulfill ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Neill Donald. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.