Linum Consult’s client is part of a multinational Tier 1 main contractor – a world leader in structural engineering, currently seeking to expand their UK operations. They are urgently looking for an Applications Engineer, to sell structural products and perform technical coordination of designs and installations, to be based in their West Midlands office.
- Supporting the New Business Products Team in the generation of active and proactive sales
- Working with clients to encourage and support the specification of structural products to civil/industrial consultants or clients
- Conducting site/client visits to support sales activities, and performing technical coordination for some designs and installations
- Handling customer enquiries as well as internal enquiries
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent in a relevant construction discipline
- Previous experience of technical selling techniques and the stages of the sales process
- Good knowledge of parts for moving structures or structural products with a technical nature
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Only candidates that already have the right to live and work in the UK can be considered.
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Neill Donald. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.