Linum Consult’s client is a leading international finance company, currently seeking an Angular Developer with experience of software engineering on Angular via Typescript. This role will be based in Prague.
- Leading the overall application architecture and design in the development of a modern web UI with in-house framework
- Developing the front end of a greenfield project for building new components for Regulatory Risk Reporting across multiple business lines
- Liaising with various divisional managers to build out and enhance the front office risk reporting system
- Performing functional and technical designs and data modelling based on user requirements providing effort estimations and detailing the project plan
- Building and testing the approved designs and creating release notes for implementation into production in accordance with the agile best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, with a background in the finance industry
- Software engineering on Angular via Typescript
- Expert knowledge of Angular Frameworks (Angular 5+) with experience of testing frameworks such as Jasmine/Karma, real time communication using web sockets, cross origin policy
- Ability to work with business analysts, peers, and project managers to understand their requirements
- History of delivering solutions within a DevOps environment, with a relentless focus on automated testing and deployment via TeamCity and similar tools
- Excellent spoken and written English
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Fatima Rodriguez to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.