Linum Consult’s client is a major international company who are urgently seeking a Senior Accountant for an initial 2-year contract, working 24 to 32 hours per week, with the potential to be extended to a permanent role, to be based in their office in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Conducting monthly accounting and reporting of the financial results of the company
- Conducting annual statutory accounting and audits
- Carrying out all the aspects of procure-to-pay function, including but not limited to accounts payable, supplier master data, banks, etc.
- Coordinating with external parties regarding compliance fulfilment such as lenders, partners, and tax compliance requirements
- Being responsible for the requests outside of the direct finance and accounting function
- Providing administrative and finance support to the company’s subsidiary
- Degree qualification in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, with a professional qualification such as CA, ACCA, CMA, or CFA
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting, with 2-3 years in a similar role
- Ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an international company within the energy sector
- Familiarity with ERP systems and financial reporting systems
- Someone who is interested in working part time, between 24 and 32 hours per week
- Fluent in English, with either Dutch language skills or extensive experience of working in the Netherlands
- Immediate availability or at short notice
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Francis Ryan to email@example.com
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.