Linum Consult’s client is an international design, engineering and management company. They are currently seeking a Project Manager specialising in Urban Planning to join their strategic spatial planning projects for three regions in Saudi Arabia.
- Overseeing the development and delivery of all the projects’ deliverables, working alongside the Programme Lead, Project Managers, and Experts to ensure excellent quality across their final submittals
- Engaging and managing relevant designers across multiple built environment disciplines in their expert network, contributing to project development and delivery
- Providing facilitation and leading design workshops with diverse audiences, across public and private sector organisations, civic and community groups
- Ensuring all tasks are delivered to the agreed contract, meeting quality standards, financial targets and all deliverables on time
- Providing high quality client and stakeholder management
- Monitoring activities across projects, sharing information, learning and applying improved techniques
- Ensuring that evaluation and project data and details are captured appropriately and actively contributing to final reports
- Degree or professional qualification in Engineering, Architecture or Design
- 12-15 years’ experience in urban planning with a number of years in project management
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage 2-3 master planning projects concurrently
- Excellent technical understanding of the principles of design for people and the planet, and the practical delivery of good quality habitations, and the ability to convey these through advocacy, training, and in critiquing designs and plans
- Fluency in English is essential, along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very strong teamworking skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
If you fulfil the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details to email@example.com for the attention of Francis Ryan.