Linum Consult’s client is part of a multinational Tier 1 main contractor – a world leader in structural engineering, currently seeking to expand their UK operations. They are urgently looking for a dynamic Structural Draftsman, to join their growing team in their London office.
- Producing and coordinating the delivery of technical 2D drawings for structural systems
- Assisting and engaging with engineers in addressing the client’s requirements/comments/revisions of the technical package
- Liaising with clients to meet the projects’ requirements in terms of drawings
- Developing and implementing the Standards of Quality
- Carrying out document control
- Estimating material quantities
- At least 6-7 years’ experience in a similar role with a portfolio of works
- CAD software required knowledge: AutoCAD and Revit, ideally with SolidWorks experience
- Experience in producing and coordinating the delivery of technical drawings for structural systems
- Ideally have software skills in 3D modelling and site logistic animations
- Experience in the fabrication of structural elements and construction processes for temporary works, steel structures, and reinforced concrete structures
- Some commercial awareness of materials and suppliers in the UK market
- Only candidates that already have the right to live and work in the UK can be considered.
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Neill Donald. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.