Linum Consult’s client is an international cloud computing and data science consulting company, currently seeking a Solution Architect to support the delivery team in ensuring the customer’s solutions are robust and support their business’s processes. This role will be based in Norrköping, Sweden.
- Supporting the delivery team and related operations outside of IT, with expert knowledge of solution design, solution principles, and systemic decisions and choices
- Collaborating with and sharing knowledge and experience with the delivery team and other solution architects in the department
- Ensuring the customer’s solutions are robust, comply with applicable information security requirements, support their business processes, and are sensibly designed for future further development
- 4-8 years’ experience working with purchased system solutions in the role of solution architect or similar
- Able to present and describe the consequences of different technical solutions in a way that business representatives can understand
- Ability to collaborate and translate business and IT requirements into “smart system support”: linked to work processes and flows, takes into account security and other IT requirements, and is easy for users to use and easy to lifecycle manage
- Ability to work independently, and take responsibility for sub-areas and smaller teams
- Excellent spoken and written English and Swedish
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Kiva Donald to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.