Senior Product Manager – USA – Remote – Working from home
Linum Consult’s client is a software as a service operating in the international construction sector. They are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager specialising in software solutions for the construction industry, to be based in the US, working from home with frequent national & some international travel on a quarterly basis.
- Being accountable for US market know-how, competitive analysis, product requirements, and value use cases from customers and partners
- Aggregating US market requirements/feedback, and prioritising by value to customers and to the company
- Contributing to the company’s product strategy, roadmap, planning, schedule, communication, and delivery
- Analysing and presenting the company competitive landscape. Identifying and focusing on the company offering a competitive advantage. Scaling and broadening the feature set that increase the company’s footprint and offering
- Working with R&D and Operations on execution plans to meet the company’s Product Strategy & Roadmap
- Working in collaboration with Sales on the go-to-market strategy & execution; supporting customers and pushing forward to meet the company’s business goals
- At least 5 years’ experience in Product Management with software products in the Construction industry
- Experience of B2B SaaS products and businesses
- Proven experience in identifying, translating and prioritising the customer’s needs/use cases/product values into solution requirements and roadmaps
- Proven experience with competitive analysis and product positioning
- Any familiarity with AutoCAD or any other CAD or GIS software would be a major advantage
- Ability to travel across the US (and later internationally)
- Excellent leadership qualities and teamwork skills, looking to fit into a small, start-up company culture
- There is an excellent basic salary and commission structure along with an equity stake in the company for the right individual, including travel / car allowance, private medical and other benefits.
If you fulfil all of the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Francis Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 10 days. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.