Linum Consult’s client is a leading international finance company, currently seeking a Regulatory Reporting & Financial Control VP to join their team in Paris, France.
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for overseeing local regulatory reporting and Financial Control activities
- Owning the end-to-end local regulatory reporting for the French branch, and liaising with the Regulator as and when required
- Overseeing IFRS and French GAAP BS and P&L, ensuring adherence to Standards and keeping abreast of new developments
- Managing the financial control framework and activities (i.e. audit requests, reviews and challenges, process improvements, etc.)
- Being the key point of contact for France Financial Control initiatives (e.g. senior stakeholder engagement, new products, system changes, etc.)
- Professional accountancy qualification from a recognised body (e.g. CIMA, ACCA, CA, DSCG, DEC)
- At least 7 years’ experience in a Finance function of a financial institution or auditing such functions
- Previous experience of French GAAP accounting for a financial institution
- Fluency in both French and English
- Experience in regulatory reporting directly to a European or national regulatory or have had previous responsibilities for specific inputs into European regulatory reporting
- Strong in MS Excel, SAP, Essbase, and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Proven experience identifying and understanding risks to Financial Controlling and Reporting processes
- Experience in SURFI/RUBA reporting
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills
If you fulfil ALL of the key criteria for this position, then please submit your application for the attention of Frédérick Thugniot to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 48 hours for a further discussion.