Linum Consult’s client is a market leader in the distribution of machine parts across the Mining, Civil Engineering and Heavy Industry sectors in Africa. Due to extended growth, they are looking to hire a Product Manager for their line of mining equipment, to be based in Senegal.
- Providing product expertise to business unit customers, including applications, solutions, product recommendations, profitability studies, etc.
- Defining and monitoring the execution of the marketing plan to promote the company’s turnover objectives and business unit’s allocated market shares for the assigned product lines
- Analysing the turnover and market shares for your assigned product lines, and recommending actions such as promotional campaigns, new product launches, incentives, and corrective actions to business units
- Setting up sales support tools for the sales teams (marketing communications, online and offline media, sales scripts, training, product guides, customer events, sales pitches, and profits, etc.)
- Being a force for proposals on multichannel online communications
- Undertaking competitive intelligence studies to recommend actions to the business units
- Contributing to improve the customer experience and satisfaction
- University degree (or technical training) in a Marketing or Engineering subject
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar B2B position within an industrial environment, ideally in a branded dealer network
- Preferably have good knowledge of after-sales activities for machines used in construction or mining
- Creative and innovative personality
- Willingness to travel around West Africa
- Fluent in French & English
If you fulfil all of the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Frederick Thugniot on email@example.com
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.